Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Welcome to my "How ARE you?" blog and ponderings

Welcome to my ponderings blog. I started this because there is so much I want to say to so many...family, friends, and the many who were touched by Michael's life and ministry. I love every call and email and card, but drown under a desire to respond to every one of them. My heart so wants to talk to each person, but there are things I must put as top priorities.

I couldn't stand up under the weight of this loss if it wasn't for your prayers and God's mercy. I am so excited for the opportunity to share with you what is going on in my head and heart. God's Words in the Bible leap off the page and into my soul. My goal is not to be profound, but real. Maybe we can learn together to not let grief be such a taboo subject. I will attempt to share often because I like to "interact" with people regularly (but lack the strength to physically respond every day to every contact). Hopefully you will catch a glimmer of my gratefulness and a heartful of my Jesus and how He is walking me and my family through these days.

I love you.

Annie B

2 Comments:

At 8:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Annie,
what a wonderful idea. We are so thankful for Mike and the legacy he left us. I am thankful for you also. Your amaze me with your strength drawn from faith. Yet you allow us to see your raw emotions as you deal with losing the love of your life. I think God is using you to teach us through this. You are in my thoughts and prayers daily. We love you.
Wendy

 
At 2:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I came upon this from the Gifted in Leadership and am looking forward to the privilege of looking into your life with your husband a bit closer. He is at rest in the Lord and I'm sure the comfort of the Lord keeps you at rest.

Bless you.
Lisa
www.lisashawministries.org

 

Post a Comment

<< Home